About Van Grouw Orthopaedic Associates, P.A.
- The Valley Hospital | Ridgewood, NJ
Society membershipsNational Society Memberships
- American College of Surgeons
- State Medical Society
- State Orthopaedic Society
- Bergen County Medical Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopaedics
Dr. Brian Van Grouw is team physician for Eastern Christian High School in North Haledon, NJ and the Midland Park High School. He is a member of the Total Joint Team and Orthopaedic Quality Assessment committees of The Valley Hospital in Ridgewood, NJ. Dr. Van Grouw lives with his wife Linda and three very athletic boys in Oakland.
Dr. Brian Van Grouw serves as the team physician for Eastern Christian and Midland Park High Schools. He is also a member of The Valley Hospital's Total Joint Team, Sports Institute and Quality Assessment committee. He is active in church serving as a Youth Leader and serves on the Board of the John Walker Memorial First Aid Ambulance squad of Oakland.
This site has been viewed 21,556 times.