About Thomas J Moore, MD
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 1982
- Boston College, Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts B.S. 1972
- Loyola Stritch School of Medicine, Maywood, Illinois M.D., Doctor of Medicine 1975
- Los Angeles County, USC Medical Center, Los Angeles, California Rotating Surgical 1975-1976
- University of California, San Diego, California General Surgery 1976-1977
- University of California, San Francisco, California Orthopaedic Surgery 1977-1980
- Rancho Los Amigos Medical Center, Downey, California Head Trauma, Fracture Service, Spinal Cord Injury 1980-1981
- Crawford Long Hospital | Atlanta, Georgia
- Northside Hospital | Atlanta, Georgia
- Piedmont Hospital | Atlanta, Georgia
- Veterens Administration Medical Center | Atlanta, Georgia
Professional Society Memberships:
American Orthopaedic Association
American Academy of Orthopaedics
LeRoy C. Abbott Society
Vernon Nickel Society
North Carolina Medical Society
AAOS Committee on Prosthetics, Orthotics, Rehabilitation
Hughston Sports Medicine Foundation Award (1990)
Distinguished Alumni Award, Vernon Nickel Society (1991)
Orthopaedic Trauma Association
Orthopaedic Consultant to Atlanta Ballet (1994-present)
Atlanta Orthopaedic Association
Southern Medical Association
Georgia Orthopaedic Association
Medical Association of Georgia
Other staff in my practice
James L. Beskin, M.D.
David J. Covall,M.D.
Xavier A. Duralde, M.D.
Carl D. Fackler, M.D.
Letha Y. Griffin, M.D.
John D. Henry, Jr., M.D.
W. Slocum Howland, Jr., M.D.
Lee A. Kelley, M.D.
Edward C. Loughlin, M.D.
Stephen M. McCollam, M.D.
Allen P. McDonald, M.D.
H. Herndon Murray, M.D.
Eric R. Oser, M.D.
R. Howard Pike, M.D.
Ashok S. Reddy, M.D.
R. Marvin Royster, M.D.
Stephen W. Smith, M.D.
Shevin D. Pollydore, M.D.
David A. Schiff, M.D.