Patient education library
Orthopaedic information you can trust from Your Orthopaedic Connection, a service provided by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Activities After a Knee Replacement
- Activities After Hip Replacement
- Anesthesia for Hip and Knee Surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Joint Revision Surgery - When Do I Need It?
- Knee Replacement Implants
- Preparing for Joint Replacement Surgery
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Hip Replacement Exercise Guide
- Total Knee Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement Exercise Guide
General Contact Information
Recent News and Important Contact Information
We will continue to see patients twice a month at our Park Avenue Office uptown as well....
Jane Frattini has joined the practice as our practice manager and surgical scheduler. We are very excited about this addition! She will be guiding every patient who schedules surgery through the entire process.
She can be reached at (212) 598-6146 for any questions regarding surgery.
Abby Mullen is serving as our Guided Pre-Admission Services Care Management Specialist. She will be contacting all patients who schedule surgery, prior to their procedure, to make sure all the appropriate arrangements for your recovery after you have left the hospital have been made.
She can be reached at (646) 754-1409 for questions regarding your plans after surgery.
This site has been viewed 9,629 times.