About Dr. Slover
BackgroundResume / CV
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 2009
- University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN BS, Mathematics 1993
- Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH MS, Health Outcomes and Evaluative Clinical Sciences 2005
- Cornell Medical College, New York, NY MD, Medicine 2001
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Hanover, NH 2002
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Hanover, NH Orthopaedic Surgery 2002-2006
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA Adult Reconstructive Surgery 2006-2007
- NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases | New York, NY
Society membershipsState Society Memberships
State Medical Society
- Medical Society of the State of New York
State Orthopaedic Societies
- New York State Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Inc.
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Alpha Omega Alpha Member
General Contact Information
Recent News and Important Contact Information
We will continue to see patients twice a month at our Park Avenue Office uptown as well....
Jane Frattini has joined the practice as our practice manager and surgical scheduler. We are very excited about this addition! She will be guiding every patient who schedules surgery through the entire process.
She can be reached at (212) 598-6146 for any questions regarding surgery.
Abby Mullen is serving as our Guided Pre-Admission Services Care Management Specialist. She will be contacting all patients who schedule surgery, prior to their procedure, to make sure all the appropriate arrangements for your recovery after you have left the hospital have been made.
She can be reached at (646) 754-1409 for questions regarding your plans after surgery.
This site has been viewed 9,080 times.