About Scott W Beck, MD
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 1997 Recertified, 2005
- American Board of Medical Examiners, 1988
- Brigham Young University, Provo, UT BS 1982
- University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT MD 1987
- UCSF, San Francisco, CA General Surgery 1988
- Creighton - Nebraska University, Omaha, NB Orthopaedic Surgery 1994
- Children's Hospital & Health Center / UCSD, San Diego, CA Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery 1995
- All Children's Hospital | St. Petersburg, Florida
- Bayfront Medical Center | St. Petersburg, Florida
Society membershipsNational Society Memberships
- American Medical Association
State Medical Society
- Florida Medical Association
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America
- Pinellas County Medical Society
- Hillsborough County Medical Society
The Best Doctors in America 2005 through 2010
America's Top Orthopedist, Each year since 2007
Doctors of Distinction, Tampa Bay Metro, Aug/Sept. 2005
Doctors of Distinction, Tampa Bay Metro, Aug/Sept. 2006
My practice is in the same community where my family and I live so civic and social activities are a priority.
The orthopaedic surgeons on our staff are Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and all are fellows of the Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America. You have the option to select an individual physician from our group- myself, Dr. Jeffrey B. Neustadt, Dr. Gregory V. Hahn, Dr. Drew E. Warnick, or Dr. Paul L. Benfanti-,-to provide you with the majority of your patient care. Should you have an immediate problem and your doctor is not available, another physician in the group will be available to assist you until your own doctor returns. Our medical answering service can be reached 24 hours a day.
Our certified allied health practitioners, Cody Thompson, PA, Sheila Spencer, PA, Kristen Winne, PA, Cara Cimilluca, PA and Sarah Green, PA, stand ready to participate in providing you with the highest quality of care. Terri Amick, RN and Trisha Cunningham, RN, our office nurses, are also available to answer your questions, schedule appointments, and triage care for you.
Appointments can be made by contacting our scheduler/triage team at (727)568-6857 or (813) 506-5517. Our scheduling triage team consists of 3 people: Terri Amick, RN in the St. Petersburg office as well as Trisha Cunningham,RN and Jay King in the Tampa office. Before scheduling your appointment, you may be asked to obtain medical records and x-rays from any other orthopaedic surgeons you have seen which will provide helpful information about your case.
Children's Orthopaedic and Scoliosis Surgery Associates was founded in 1988. The St. Petersburg office is located across the street from Bayfront Medical Center. The Tampa office is located in Tampa, across the street from St. Joseph's Hospital. Outreach clinics are held in Sarasota and Brandon as well.
This site has been viewed 8,661 times.