Patient education library
Orthopaedic information you can trust from Your Orthopaedic Connection, a service provided by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Treatments & Surgeries
- ACL Injury: Does It Require Surgery?
- Articular Cartilage Restoration
- Artificial Disk Replacement in the Lumbar Spine
- Care of Casts and Splints
- Electrodiagnostic testing
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate
- How to Use Crutches, Canes and Walkers
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Knee Arthroscopy Exercise Guide
- Knee Exercises
- Low Back Pain Exercise Guide
- Meniscal Transplants
- Partner with Your Physician for the Best Surgical Outcome
- Patients Have Important Role in Safer Health Care
- Physician-Patient Communication: Write Down Your Questions
- Rotator Cuff Tears: Surgical Treatment Options
- Shoulder Surgery
- Shoulder Surgery Exercise Guide
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injections
- Statins and Bone Health
- Surgery and Smoking
- Twelve Steps to a Safer Hospital Stay
- Understanding Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Viscosupplementation Treatment for Arthritis
- What Are NSAIDs?
- X-rays, CT Scans and MRIs
This site has been viewed 23,653 times.