Patient education library
Orthopaedic information you can trust from Your Orthopaedic Connection, a service provided by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Effects of Aging
- Exercise and Bone and Joint Conditions
- First Fracture May Be a Warning Sign
- Getting Up From a Fall
- Guidelines for Preventing Falls
- Home Safety Checklist
- Lifting Techniques for Home Caregivers
- Osteoporosis Prevention
- Patients Are Important Members of the Healthcare Team
- Safety Guide for Mature Drivers
- Seniors and Exercise
- Seniors and Exercise: Starting an Exercise Program
- Staying Active As You Age
- Understanding Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Weightbearing Exercise for Women and Girls
- What Is Your Risk for Osteoporosis?
This site has been viewed 32,546 times.