Patient education library
Orthopaedic information you can trust from Your Orthopaedic Connection, a service provided by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Activities After a Knee Replacement
- Activities After Hip Replacement
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hip Implants
- Joint Revision Surgery - When Do I Need It?
- Knee Replacement Implants
- Minimally Invasive Total Hip Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Total Knee Replacement
- Partner with Your Physician for the Best Surgical Outcome
- Patients Have Important Role in Safer Health Care
- Physician-Patient Communication: Write Down Your Questions
- Preparing for Joint Replacement Surgery
- Shoulder Joint Replacement
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Hip Replacement Exercise Guide
- Total Joint Replacement: Questions Patients Should Ask Their Surgeon
- Total Knee Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement Exercise Guide
- Twelve Steps to a Safer Hospital Stay
- Wrist Joint Replacement (Wrist Arthroplasty)
This site has been viewed 23,671 times.