About Patrick M. J. Hutton, MD, MBA
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 1983
- St. Joseph's University, Philadelphia, PA B.S. , Biology 1969
- Auburn University, Auburn, AL MBA, Health Care Concentration 2005
- New York Medical College, New York City, NY MD 1974
Society membershipsState Society Memberships
State Medical Society
- Florida Medical Association
State Orthopaedic Societies
- Florida Orthopaedic Society
- American Orthopaedic Association
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Irish-American Orthopaedic Society
- American College of Physician Executives
- Society of Medical Consultants to the Armed Forces
- Florida Alliance for Health Professions Diversity
- President, Florida Orthopaedic Society, 2009-2010
- President, Florida Medical Association, 2006-2007
- Florida Medical Association Alliance "Pride In Partnership" Award, 2004 with wife Marge.
- Clay County Medical Society and Alliance "Doctor of the Year" Award, 1995.
This site has been viewed 9,405 times.