Patient education library
Orthopaedic information you can trust from Your Orthopaedic Connection, a service provided by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Treatments & Surgeries
- Care of Casts and Splints
- Children's Clubfoot: Treatment with Casting or Operation?
- Complementary Therapies: Biofeedback
- Cuidado de yesos y férula (Care of Casts and Splints)
- Ejercicios después de artroscópica (Knee Arthroscopy Exercises)
- Electrodiagnostic Testing
- Glossary of Orthopaedic Diagnostic Tests
- Glucosamina y sulfato de condroitina (Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate)
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate
- How to Use Crutches, Canes and Walkers
- Internal Fixation for Fractures
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Knee Arthroscopy Exercise Guide
- Low Back Pain Exercise Guide
- Osteoporosis Tests
- Shoulder Surgery Exercise Guide
- Spinal Fusion
- Surgery and Smoking
- Understanding Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- What Are NSAIDs?
- X-rays, CT Scans and MRIs
310 206 6345
Fabiola Flores, Appointments
Marcia Greenberg, Coordinator, Center for Cerebral Palsy
Barbara Habrell, Nurse Practitioneer
Nancy Lopez, Medical Assistant
This site has been viewed 15,543 times.