Patient education library
Orthopaedic information you can trust from Your Orthopaedic Connection, a service provided by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Effects of Aging
- Exercise and Bone and Joint Conditions
- Guidelines for Preventing Falls
- Home Safety Checklist
- Osteoporosis and Falls
- Osteoporosis Prevention
- Osteoporosis Tests
- Seniors and Exercise
- Understanding Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Weight-Bearing Exercise for Women and Girls
- What Is Your Risk for Osteoporosis?
310 206 6345
Fabiola Flores, Appointments
Marcia Greenberg, Coordinator, Center for Cerebral Palsy
Barbara Habrell, Nurse Practitioneer
Nancy Lopez, Medical Assistant
This site has been viewed 15,126 times.