About O Alton Barron, MD
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 1998 Recertified, 2008
- Certificate of Added Qualifications in Hand Surgery, 2000 Recertified, 2010
- University of Texas, Austin, Texas B.S. , Engineering 1979-83
- Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA M.D., Medicine 1985-89
- Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA Transitional Program 1989-90
- Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA Orthopaedic Surgery 1990-93
- Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, N.Y. Shoulder Surgery 1994-95
- St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital- C.V. Starr Hand Surgery Center, New York, N.Y. Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery 1995-96
- St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center | New York, N.Y.
- Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons | New York, N.Y.
Society membershipsState Society Memberships
- State Medical Society
- State Orthopaedic Society
- American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- New York Society for Surgery of the Hand
- New York State Orthopaedic Society
- Hughston Society
- Littler-Eaton Society
This site has been viewed 19,158 times.