About Marvin R Brown, MD
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 1991 Recertified, 2000
- Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX BS
- University of Texas at Houston Medical School, Houston, TX MD
- Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, PA Surgery
- University of Missouri at Kansas City, Kansas City, MO Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Foot and Ankle, Houston, TX Lower Leg, Foot & Ankle
- North Central Baptist | San Antonio TX
- St Lukes Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Center NW | 9150 Huebner Road, San Antonio TX, 78229
- The Orthopaedic Surgery Center | 400 Concord Plaza Drive Ste. 200 San Antonio TX 78216
- Associate Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery | University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
Society membershipsSpecialty Society Memberships
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
I am a life long San Antonian. So, it is very important that I remain active in the community. I've known some of my patients for years before they visited my office.
Marc Deschaine PA-C
Marc Deschaine PA-C, MPAS, Physician Assistant in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Marc is my right hand in all aspects of my practice. He has extensive training in orthopaedics including completion of a formal residency and Masters degree in orthopadics and 9 years of clinical experience. He works side by side with me to evaluate and treat patients in clinic, and assist in surgery. He also will return patient calls, refill medication, as well as handle routine postoperative follow ups and patient education.
Isabel Medina - Clinical Coordinator:
Isabel manages the day to day flow of the clinic, scheduling of surgeries and just about anything else that needs to be done. She is always available to speak with you regarding any questions or concerns you may have regarding just about anything related to my practice or specific questions reguarding your care.
Desiree Holguin, Medical Assistant:
When you leave the waiting area and come to one of the examination offices, Desiree will measure your blood pressure, weight, and heart rate. she will also assist with dressings sutures and other minor office procedures. Desiree is also responsible for handling additional insurance or work forms you may have.
This site has been viewed 1,421 times.