About George H Brouillet Jr, MD
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 1977
- University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD MD, Orthopaedics
- Kernan Hospital, Baltimore, MD Orthopaedics
- University Of Maryland, Baltimore, MD Orthopaedics
- Howard County General Hospital, a Johns Hopkins Medical Institution | Columbia, MD
- Kernan Hospital, University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) | Baltimore, MD
- Orthopaedic Assoc. of Central MD Ambulatory Surgical Center | (OACM ASC) Baltimore, MD
- St. Agnes Hospital, Catonsville, MD | Catonsville, MD
Society membershipsState Society Memberships
- State Orthopaedic Society
- American Orthopedic Society For Sports Medicine
- Eastern Orthopaedic Association
- Baltimore City Medical Society
- Medical and Chirurical Facility of Maryland
Chief of Surgery, Kernan Hospital
President Medical Staff, Kernan Hospital
Medical Director of Total Joint Program, Kernan Hospital
NFL Injury Review Consultant
Dr.Brouillet is an avid golfer, skier, "gym rat" and gardner. He is the team physician for Centennial in Howard County. Dr. Brouillet is married and has one son and one daughter.
Team Physician -- Centennial High School.
Member of Interscholastic Athletic Advisory Committee,
Howard County High Schools.
Physician Coordinator, Athletic Trainers, Howard County High Schools.
Medical Advisory Board - Columbia Association
Other staff in my practice