About Jonathan E Fow, MD
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 2008
- College of William & Mary, Williamsburg, VA B.S., Biology 1987-1991
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH Research Assistant 1991-1993
- Medical College of Ohio, Toledo, OH M.D. 1993-1997
- Medical College of Ohio, Toledo, OH Orthopaedic Surgery 1997-2002
- The Sports Clinic, Wesley M Nottage, MD-Director, Laguna Hills, California Arthroscopy,SportsMedicine&ShoulderReconstruction 2002-2003
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital | 345 South Halcyon Blvd., Arroyo Grande, CA 93420
- French Hospital Medical Center | 1911 Johnson Ave., San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center | 1010 Murray Ave., San Luis Obispo, CA 93405
- Oak Park Surgery Center | 860 Oak Park Blvd., Suite 102, Arroyo Grande, CA 93420
Society membershipsNational Society Memberships
- American Medical Association
State Medical Society
- California Medical Association
State Orthopaedic Societies
- California Orthopaedic Association
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
1. Ruotolo C, Fow JE, and Nottage WM. The Supraspinatus Footprint: An anatomical study of the supraspinatus insertion. A rational guide for the management of articular partial thickness rotator cuff tears. Arthroscopy 2004 Mar;20(3):246-9.
2. Wiedenhielm L, Fow JE, Bauer T, Mikhail WM. Histological Evaluation of Allograft Impaction Grafting Technique in Revision Total Hip Arthroplasty. Acta Orthop Scand 2001; 72 (6): 609-614.
AVP PRO BEACH VOLLEYBALL TOUR. (Association of Volleyball Professionals). Medical Director of AVP Sport Medicine Advisory Board.
CALIFORNIA POLYTECHNIC STATE UNIVERSITY. Surgical & Sports Medicine consultant.
FIVB (Federation Internationale de Volleyball). Team Physician 2003 Swatch-FIVB World Tour - Los Angeles, CA Nissan Grand Slam.
SAN LUIS BLUES BASEBALL CLUB. Premier College Summer Baseball League. Team Physician.
AED Community Initiative. Dr. Fow is promoting community awareness of the life-saving benefits of the Automatic External Defibrillator.
NIPOMO HIGH SCHOOL. Co-Team Physician with Dr. Scott Robertson.
MORRO BAY HIGH SCHOOL. Team Physician.
KVEX 920 AM RADIO. Medical Correspondent.
DR. SCOTT ROBERTSON SHOW. Medical Correspondent.
Other staff in my practice
This site has been viewed 10,048 times.