Patient information from Jeffrey Neustadt, MD
- A Well Burnished Reputation
- Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
What is adolescent idiopathic scoliosis?
- All Children's Hospital and Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Doctors of Distinction - Tampa Bay Metro 2005
- Doctors of Distinction - Tampa Bay Metro 2006
- Doctors of Distinction- Tampa Bay Metro 2008
- Doctors of Distinction- Tampa Bay metro 2010
- Idiopathic Scoliosis
- MD News April 2005
- Questions you might ask about COSSA.
- Tampa Bay Metro Ad 2010
Patient education library
Orthopaedic information you can trust from Your Orthopaedic Connection, a service provided by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- About Orthopaedics
- Broken Bones & Injuries
- Diseases & Conditions
- En Español
- Foot & Ankle
- Hand & Wrist
Recommended Web sites
- All Children's Hopsital
Main Hospital we are on staff at.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Children's Orthopaedics & Scoliosis Surgery Associates
- Drew E. Warnick, MD
Children's Orthopaedic and Scoliosis Surgery Associates Facebook page, check it out for the latest updates.
- Gregory V. Hahn, MD
- Moving Mountains for Kids-Scoliosis
- National Scoliosis Foundation
- Paul L. Benfanti, MD
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America
- Scoliosis Research Society
- Scott W. Beck, MD
- Spine Universe
- The Scoliosis Association
- Understanding Spine Surgery
The orthopaedic surgeons on our staff are Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and are all fellows of the Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America. You have the option to select an individual physician from our group- myself, Dr. Scott W. Beck, Dr. Gregory V. Hahn, Dr. Drew E. Warnick, or Dr. Paul L. Benfanti-- to provide you with the majority of your patient care. Should you have an immediate problem and your doctor is not available, another physician in the group will be available to assist you until your own doctor returns. Our medical answering service can be reached 24 hours a day.
Children's Orthopaedic and Scoliosis Surgery Associates was founded in 1988. The St. Petersburg office is located across the street from All Children's Hospital and Bayfront Medical Center. The Tampa office is located across the street from St. Joseph's Hospital. Outreach clinics are held in Sarasota, East Lake and Pasco as well.
This site has been viewed 20,330 times.