About Gregory V Hahn, MD
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 2001
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia 1988
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania MD 1993
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Surgery 1998
- Children's Hospital & Health Center, San Diego, CA Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery 1999
- All Children's Hospital | Saint Petersburg, Florida
- Bayfront Medical Center | Saint Petersburg, Florida
Society membershipsNational Society Memberships
- American Medical Association
State Medical Society
- Florida Medical Association
State Orthopaedic Societies
- Florida Orthopaedic Society
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America
- Pinellas County Medical Society
- Hillsborough County Medical Society
The Best Doctors in America ....Proudly EVERY year since 2005!
American's Top OrthopaedicsEvery year since 2007
America's Top Physicians 2004-2005
Doctors of Distinction, Tampa Bay Metro, Aug./Sept. 2005
Doctors of Distinction, Tampa Bay Metro, Aug./Sept. 2006
Doctors of Distinction, Tampa Bay Metro, Aug./Sept. 2010
Vice Chief of Staff, All Children's Hospital Medical Staff 2008 and 2009
Chief of Staff, All Children's Hospital Medical Staff 2010 and 2011
The orthopaedic surgeons on our staff are Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and all are fellows of the Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America. You have the option to select an individual physician from our group- myself, Dr. Scott W. Beck, Dr. Jeffrey B. Neustadt, Dr. Drew E. Warnick or Dr. Paul L. Benfanti-to provide you with the majority of your patient care. Should you have an immediate problem and your doctor is not available, another physician in the group will be available to assist you until your own doctor returns. Our medical answering service can be reached 24 hours a day.
Our certified allied health practitioners, Cody Thompson, PA, Sheila Spencer, PA Kristen Winne, PA, Cara Cimilluca, PA and Sarah Nelson, PA, stand ready to participate in providing you with the highest quality of care. Terri Amick, RN and Trisha Cunningham, RN, our office nurses, are also available to answer your questions, schedule appointments, and triage care for you.
Appointments can be made by contacting our scheduler/triage team at (727)568-6857 or (813) 506-5517. Our scheduling triage team consists of 2 people: Terri Amick, RN in the St. Petersburg office as well as Trisha Cunningham,RN in the Tampa office. Before scheduling your appointment, you may be asked to obtain medical records and x-rays from any other orthopaedic surgeons you have seen which will provide helpful information about your case.
Children's Orthopaedic and Scoliosis Surgery Associates was founded in 1988. The St. Petersburg office is located across the street from All Children's Hospital. The Tampa office is located in Tampa, across the street from St. Joseph's Hospital. Outreach clinics are held in Sarasota and Brandon as well.
This site has been viewed 12,374 times.