About Garrett J Lynch, MD
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 1988 Recertified, 1998
- University of Delaware, B.A. 1974
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Charlottesville, Virginia M.D. 1980
- University of Kentucky Medical Center, Lexington, Kentucky 1980-1985
- Orthopaedic Research of Virginia, Richmond, Virginia ARTHROSCOPIC SURGERY& SPORTS MEDICINE 1985
- Anne Arundel Medical Center | Annapolis, MD
Dr. Garrett Lynch is the head team physician for the Bowie Baysox Baseball Team, the AA Baltimore Orioles Affiliate.
Other staff in my practice
Charles M. Ruland, M.D.
Garth R. Smith, M.D.
Paul J. King, M.D.
Justin L. Cashman, III, M.D.
Kimberly A. Stauffer, M.S., C.R.N.P.
Shawn S. Simpson, P.A.-C
Christy L. Crowther, M.S., C.R.N.P.
Kerrie L. Sullivan, M.S., C.F.N.P.
Courtney E. Steiert, P.A.-C
Andrea H. Stone, M.S., C.R.N.P.
Christopher P. Dudley, M.P.T.
Susan E. Dudley, M.P.T.
Ann R. Behrens, B.S.O.T.
This site has been viewed 9,804 times.