About Frank A DeLucia, MD
- Georgetown University, Washington, DC. B.S. , Biology 1974
- Georgetown University, Washington, DC. M.S., Physiology 1975
- Georgetown University, Washington, DC. M.D., 1979
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA. 1982-1986
- University of Massachusetts, Worcester, MA. Surgery 1979-1980
- United States National Health Service Corps., West Palm Beach, FL. 1980-1982
- Jupiter Medical Center | Jupiter, FL.
- Jupiter Outpatient Surgery Center | Jupiter, FL.
Society membershipsNational Society Memberships
- American Medical Association
- State Medical Society
- State Orthopaedic Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American College of Sports Medicine
American Medical Association Physician Recognition Award 1996-1999,2002-2005,2005-2007,2007-2010. American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery recertification 2009-2018. Florida Interscholastic Athletic Adminstrator Association Special Services Award 2008. Director of Orthopaedic Surgery Department St. Mary's Hospital/Good Samaritan Hospital, West Palm Beach, FL., 1996-1998. Medical Director of Physical Therapy Department Jupiter Medical Center, Jupiter,FL., 1992-1996. Medical Director of Physical Therapy Department Healthsouth Rehabilitation Facility, Jupiter, FL.,2004-2006. Orthopaedic Surgery Consultant Cardinal Newman High School Athletic Department, West Palm Beach,FL., 1987 - present. Carelink Clinic Volunteer, Jupiter, FL., 2005 - present.
This site has been viewed 3,394 times.