About Drew Eugene Warnick MD
- Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois BA, Environmental Science and Spanish 1996-2000
- Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois MD, MD 2000-2004
- Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, Illinois Dept. of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation 2005-2009
- Children's Orthopaedics of Atlanta, Atlanta, Georgia Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite Hospital 2009-2010
- All Children's Hospital | St. Petersburg
- St. Joseph's Hospital | Tampa
- Carillon Surgery Center | St. Petersburg
Society membershipsSpecialty Society Memberships
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America
- Health Volunteers Overseas
Charles M. Schwartz Traveling Fellow, Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, Ill. 2009.
Arthur Cohn Innovations in Orthopaedics Contest Winner, Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, Ill. 2007, 2008.
Orthopaedic Research Education Foundation, Recipient of scholarship to travel to Mthatha, South Africa with Orthopaedis Overseas 2006.
All-American Big Ten Award, Division I men's soccer, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000.
Tampa Office 2727 W. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Suite 720 Tampa, FL USA 33607 Phone (813)879-2663 Fax (813)872-0286
All Children's Specialty Care of Sarasota 5881 Rand Boulevard Sarasota, FL USA 34238 Phone (727)898-2663 Fax (727)568-6836
Follow me on Facebook
Other staff in my practice
The orthopaedic surgeons on our staff are Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and all are fellows of the Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America. You have the option to select an individual physician from our group- myself, Dr. Jeffrey B. Neustadt, Dr. Scott W. Beck, Dr. Gregory V. Hahn, or Dr. Paul L. Benfanti- -to provide you with the majority of your patient care. Should you have an immediate problem and your doctor is not available, another physician in the group will be available to assist you until your own doctor returns. Our medical answering service can be reached 24 hours a day.
Children's Orthopaedic and Scoliosis Surgery Associates was founded in 1988. The St. Petersburg office is located across the street from All Children's Hospital. The Tampa office is located in Tampa, across the street from St. Joseph's Hospital. Outreach clinics are held in Sarasota, East Lake and Pasco as well.
This site has been viewed 10,644 times.