About A. Martin Clark Jr., MD
- Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts BA, Biology, Cum Laude 1989-1993
- Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, New York 1996-2000
- Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, New York Orthopedic Surgery 2000-2005
- Steadman Hawkins Clinic, Vail, Colorado Fellowship in Knee, Shoulder and Hip Surgery & Sports Medicine 2005-2006
- Canton-Potsdam Hospital | Potsdam, New York
- Sharon Hospital | Sharon, CT
- Clarkson University | Potsdam, NY (see current research below)
Society membershipsAdditional Society Memberships
Dr. Clark is a former collegiate and professional squash player. He earned Ivy League Athlete of the Year and Ivy League Academic Athlete of the Year before pursuing a professional squash career from 1993 to 2000. A four-time US National Champion, he medaled in the Pan American Games, earning silver and bronze medals in 1995.
Past and Present Athletic Affiliations
Denver Broncos, Vail Ski Club, US Mens and Womens Olympic Ski teams, Colorado Rockies, NY Yankee Stadium, Safeway International LPGA Tournament, Texas Rangers Spring Training Camp, Coco-Cola Future Stars US Tennis Association Tournament, Arizona Sting Lacrosse Team, Arizona Fall League Baseball, Numerous high school sports teams, Columbia University Athletic Program, Volunteer Coach for St. Lawrence University Squash Team, St. Lawrence University Athletic Program
Current Research: Dr. Clark is working with Dr. Laurel Kuxhaus at Clarkson University in Potsdam, NY in conjunction with Canton-Potsdam Hospital on various projects including research on infection prevention for joint replacement surgery, post operative pain management strategy, osteoporosis, ACL and tibia deer bone morphology, and an improved medical device for long bone fractures.
Office Phone: 860-364-4532 Office Fax: 860-364-4489
This site has been viewed 15,055 times.