About Mark James Wang, MD
- Stanford University, Stanford, CA 1994
- UCLA, Los Angeles, CA MD 2002
- Stanford University Hospital and Clinics, Stanford, CA Orthopaedic Surgery 2007
- Southern California Orthopedic Institute, Los Angeles, CA Spinal Disorders 2008
- OASIS Spine and Orthopaedic Hospital | Phoenix, AZ
- Scottsdale Health Care | Scottsdale, AZ
- Surgical Hospital of Phoenix | Phoenix, AZ
Society membershipsAdditional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
Dr. Mark J. Wang is a fellowship-trained Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon. Dr. Wang began his interest in medicine during his undergraduate studies at Stanford University where he would go on to graduate with Honors for his Senior Thesis in Orthopaedic Surgery. After receiving his medical degree from the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA., Dr. Wang completed his Orthopaedic Surgery Residency at the Stanford University Hospital and Clinics. Dr. Wang would then go on to complete his Fellowship in Spine Surgery at the Southern California Orthopaedic Institute where he was trained in all aspects of spinal surgery, including motion preservation and minimally invasive procedures.
Dr. Wang has been committed to furthering the education of his patients as well as his peers in the field of spinal surgery. His research in Orthopaedic and Spine Surgery has been awarded with national publication in peer-reviewed journals as well as invitations to lecture at both the annual meetings of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the North American Spine Society.
Spine Institute of Arizona 16515 S 40th St Ste 119 Phoenix, AZ USA 85048 Phone 602-953-9500 Fax 602-953-1782
Spine Institute of Arizona 18700 N 64th Dr Glendale, AZ USA 85308 Phone 602-953-9500 Fax 602-953-1782
Spine Institute of Arizona 3483 S Mercy Rd Ste 102 Gilbert, AZ USA 85297 Phone 602-953-9500 Fax 602-953-1782
Follow me on Facebook
This site has been viewed 1,138 times.