About Jeffrey J Sabin, MD
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 1990 Recertified, 2001
- University Of Colorado-Denver, Denver,Colorado BA, Biology 1974-1978
- University Of Chicago, Chicago ,Illinois RRT, Respiratory Therapy 1979
- Medical College Of Ohio, Toledo, Ohio M.D., Medicine 1980-1983
- Medical College Of Ohio, Toledo, Ohio 1983-1984
- Medical College of Ohio, Toledo, Ohio Orthopedic Surgery 1984-1988
- University of Colorado Health Science Center, Denver, Colorado Surgical Spine Fellowship 1990-1991
- Centura St Anthony Central | Lakewood, Colorado
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Center | Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Ortho Colorado Hospital | Lakewood, Colorado
Society membershipsSpecialty Society Memberships
- North American Spine Society
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
"Outstanding Specialist of the Year" 2004 Nominee -Professionals in Workers Compensation.
Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA)-1983.
Physicians Insurance Company Award For Commitment and Humanity-1983.
Rheumatology Award- 1983.
Lange Book Award for Service- 1983.
Academy of Medicine of Toledo and Lucas County Award for Merit-1983.
Phi Beta Kappa- 1978.
Graduated "With Distinction" University of Colorado-1978.
I am a parishoner at St Frances Cabrini Catholic Church in Littleton.
Since 1998 I have performed the sports physicals for Mullen High School.
When not working and not with my family or large extended Colorado family, I am an avid cyclist and runner and love to play golf and ski.
Other staff in my practice
Tom Menshenfriend our Physcian's Assistant, has over 14 years experience in spine, sports and general orthopedics. He also, will provide expert advice and service as to your orthopedic issues. Tom may be the person who sees you initially or on follow-up visits, although I usually will personally also see you on those visits. We collaborate on any recommended treatments. Tom often will assist me in surgery.
Mary Ellen Shearn R.N. is my right hand in the office. Besides being a registered nurse, she also assists in surgery and therefore is very familiar with each patient's condition. Mary Ellen (aka "Peachie") has been in the practice for the last 14 years. Patients love the attention and concern that she adds to their care. She can answer many questions you may have but will refer those questions on to me if needed. Peachie is also my surgical scheduler and assists on patient education. Many questions you have about an upcoming surgery can be addressed to her.
Mark, our X-ray technologist with 19 years experience, is the most efficient person in the field. Mark has worked with me for the last 15 years. He will help you with any imaging questions you may have. He also will welcome and escort you into the exam room and get you ready for your exam.
Jim is the Practice Manager with over 19 years of experience. He can address any issues you may have so as to help make your Precision experience most helpful.
This site has been viewed 28,924 times.