Patient education library
Orthopaedic information you can trust from Your Orthopaedic Connection, a service provided by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Calcium, Nutrition, and Bone Health
- Effects of Aging
- Exercise and Bone and Joint Conditions
- First Fracture May Be a Warning Sign
- Getting Up From a Fall
- Guidelines for Preventing Falls
- Home Safety Checklist
- Lifting Techniques for Home Caregivers
- Osteoporosis and Falls
- Osteoporosis in Men
- Osteoporosis Prevention
- Osteoporosis Tests
- Seniors and Exercise
- Staying Active As You Age
- What Is Your Risk for Osteoporosis?
Other staff in my practice
Also affiliated with:
Weston Outpatient Surgical Center
This site has been viewed 13,787 times.