About Paul L Benfanti, MD
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 1999 Recertified, 2009
- St. Lawrence University, Canton, New York BS 1986
- Uniformed Services University, School of Medicine, Bethesda, Maryland MD 1990
- Dwight D. Eisenhower Army Medical Center, Fort Gordon, GA 1990-1991
- Dwight D. Eisenhower Army Medical Center, Fort Gordon, GA Orthopaedic Surgery 1993-1997
- Shriner's Hospital for Crippled Children, Greenville, SC Pediatric Orthopaedic and Spinal Deformity Surgery 2000-2001
Society membershipsNational Society Memberships
- American College of Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Fellow of the American College of Peiatrics
- Order of Military Medical Merit
Army Commendation Medal, Army Service Ribbon x 2, National Defense Service Medal x 2, Army Superior Unit, Overseas Service Ribbon x 2, Army Achievement Medal x 3, Global War on Terror x 1, DDEAMC Transitional Intern Research Award 1991, Clarence M. Yeargin Award for Outstanding Orthopaedic Surgery Resident, DDEAMC 1997
Other staff in my practice
The orthopaedic surgeons on our staff are Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and all are fellows of the Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America. You have the option to select an individual physician from our group- myself,Dr. Gregory V. Hahn, Dr. Scott W. Beck, Dr. Jeffrey B. Neustadt, or Dr. Drew E. Warnick-to provide you with the majority of your patient care. Should you have an immediate problem and your doctor is not available, another physician in the group will be available to assist you until your own doctor returns. Our medical answering service can be reached 24 hours a day.
Our certified allied health practitioners, Cody Thompson, PA, Sheila Spencer, PA Kristen Winne, PA, Cara Cimilluca, PA and Sarah Green, PA, stand ready to participate in providing you with the highest quality of care. Terri Amick, RN and Trisha Cunningham, RN, our office nurses, are also available to answer your questions, schedule appointments, and triage care for you.
Appointments can be made by contacting our scheduler/triage team at (727)568-6857 or (813) 506-5517. Our scheduling triage team consists of 3 people: Terri Amick, RN in the St. Petersburg office as well as Trisha Cunningham,RN and Jay King in the Tampa office. Before scheduling your appointment, you may be asked to obtain medical records and x-rays from any other orthopaedic surgeons you have seen which will provide helpful information about your case.
Children's Orthopaedic and Scoliosis Surgery Associates was founded in 1988. The St. Petersburg office is located across the street from All Children's Hospital. The Tampa office is located in Tampa, across the street from St. Joseph's Hospital. Outreach clinics are held in Sarasota and Brandon as well.
This site has been viewed 4,511 times.