Patient education library
Orthopaedic information you can trust from Your Orthopaedic Connection, a service provided by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Treatments & Surgeries
- ACL Injury: Does It Require Surgery?
- Anesthesia for Hip and Knee Surgery
- Articular Cartilage Restoration
- Care of Casts and Splints
- How to Use Crutches, Canes and Walkers
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Knee Arthroscopy Exercise Guide
- Knee Exercises
- Rotator Cuff Tears: Surgical Treatment Options
- Shoulder Surgery
- Shoulder Surgery Exercise Guide
- Viscosupplementation Treatment for Knee Arthritis
- What Are NSAIDs?
This site has been viewed 30,231 times.