About Jeffrey B. Neustadt, MD
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 1992 Recertified, 2001
- American Board of Medical Examiners, 1984
- Amherst College , Amherst, Massachussetts B.A. , Romance Languages 1979
- Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia MD 1983
- Tuscon Hospitals Medical Education Program, Tuscon, Arizona Transitional (Rotating) 1984
- University of Miami - Jackson Memorial Medical Center, Miami, Florida Orthopaedic Surgery & Rehabilitation 1989
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children, Dallas, Texas Pediatric Orthopaedics & Scoliosis Surgery 1990
- All Children's Hospital | Saint Petersburg, Florida
- Bayfront Medical Center | Saint Petersburg, Florida
- Carillon Surgery Center | St. Petersburg, FL
- Clinical Professor, Departments of Pediatrics and Surgery | University of South Florida College of Medicine
Society membershipsState Society Memberships
- State Medical Society
- State Orthopaedic Society
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America
- Scoliosis Research Society
- American Physicians Fellowship
- Southern Medical Association
- Southern Orthopaedic Association
- Pinellas & Hillsborough County Medical Society
- Pinellas County Pediatric Society
The Best Doctors in America....Every year since 1999
America's Top Orthopaedists, Every year since 2007
Doctors of Distinction, Tampa Bay Metro, Aug/Sept. 2005
Doctors of Distinction, Tampa Bay Metro, Aug/Sept. 2006
Doctors of Distinction, Tampa Bay Metro, Aug/Sept. 2008
Doctors of Distinction, Tampa Bay Metro, Aug/Sept. 2010
My practice is in the same community where my family and I live so civic and social activities are a priority. I've known some of my patients for years before they visited my office.
The orthopaedic surgeons on our staff are Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and are all fellows of the Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America. You have the option to select an individual physician from our group- myself, Dr. Scott W. Beck, Dr. Gregory V. Hahn, Dr. Drew E. Warnick, or Dr. Paul L. Benfanti-- to provide you with the majority of your patient care. Should you have an immediate problem and your doctor is not available, another physician in the group will be available to assist you until your own doctor returns. Our medical answering service can be reached 24 hours a day.
Children's Orthopaedic and Scoliosis Surgery Associates was founded in 1988. The St. Petersburg office is located across the street from All Children's Hospital and Bayfront Medical Center. The Tampa office is located across the street from St. Joseph's Hospital. Outreach clinics are held in Sarasota, East Lake and Pasco as well.
This site has been viewed 23,766 times.