Patient education library
Orthopaedic information you can trust from Your Orthopaedic Connection, a service provided by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Treatments & Surgeries
- ACL Injury: Does It Require Surgery?
- Articular Cartilage Restoration
- Bone and Tissue Transplantation
- Care of Casts and Splints
- Ejercicio después de cirugía del hombro (Shoulder Surgery Exercises)
- Electrodiagnostic testing
- Glucosamina y sulfato de condroitina (Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate)
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate
- Internal Fixation for Fractures
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Knee Arthroscopy Exercise Guide
- Osteoporosis Tests
- Patients Are Important Members of the Healthcare Team
- Physician-Patient Communication: AAOS Advisory Statement
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Restoring Hand Function After Spinal Cord Injury
- Rotator Cuff Tears: Surgical Treatment Options
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Shoulder Surgery
- Shoulder Surgery Exercise Guide
- Statins and Bone Health
- Surgery and Smoking
- Thermal Capsular Shrinkage
- Viscosupplementation Treatment for Arthritis
- What Are NSAIDs?
- What is a Hand Surgeon?
- Wrist Arthroscopy
- X-rays, CT Scans and MRIs
My practice of Surgery
I am pleased to introduce you to my highly trained and eager treatment team that makes everything possible.
Additional physicians in my practice:
- In Hand, Shoulder & Sport Paris Institute: Dr Philippe Roure, Dr Christian Couturier, Dr Gilles Cohen, Dr Matthieu Meyer
- in the ESPACE MEDICAL VAUBAN include: Dr Alain Simon (Sports Physician and past Medic of the French National Soccer Team), Dr Alexis Savigny (Professional Sport Medecine Specialist, Stade Français Rugby Team) and Dr Luc Kerboull, Orthopedic surgeon specialist in joint replacement.
- in CMC Paris V, include Dr Yoann Bohu medical staff of Racing Metro Rugby Team.
Highly trained (Locoregional Anesthesiologits, Interventional Radiologists, orthopaedic nurses; physical therapists; nurse practitioners; administrative experts etc...) and my Assistant Nathalie stand ready to participate in providing you with the highest quality of care.
We all work in collaboration with international teams such as Dr Hakim Chalabi and Dr Philippe Landreau (QATAR ORTHOPAEDIC AND SPORTS MEDICINE HOSPITAL- DOHA Qatar), Dr Bruno LUSSIEZ (IM2S - MONACO), Pr Paco Biosca (Chelsea Football Club medical manager) and Pr Yves Catonné (Pitié Salpetriere Hospital - Paris France).
Together, we are committed to providing the best possible orthopaedic care to our rapidly growing patient family.
INFORMATIONS LÉGALES :
Aucune information personnelle n'est utilisée sur le site.
Aucune publicité ou information à caractère commercial n'y figurent. Il est fourni gracieusement à ses Membres par l'American Society for Hand Surgery (ASSH) et l'American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS).
Dernière mise-à-jour : 28 Janvier 2014
This site has been viewed 32,051 times.