Patient education library
Orthopaedic information you can trust from Your Orthopaedic Connection, a service provided by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Health & Fitness
- ACL Injury: Does It Require Surgery?
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injuries
- Articular Cartilage Restoration
- Back Pain in Children
- Baseball Injury Prevention
- Basketball Injury Prevention
- Biceps Tendon Tear at the Elbow
- Biceps Tendon Tear at the Shoulder
- Burners and Stingers
- Chronic Shoulder Instability
- Collateral Ligament Injuries
- Combined Knee Ligament Injuries
- Common Shoulder Injuries
- Compartment Syndrome
- Compresión del hombro/ Tendinitis del manguito rotador (Shoulder Impingement/Rotator Cuff Tendinitis)
- Creatine Supplements
- Dislocated Shoulder
- Female Athlete Triad: Problems Caused by Extreme Exercise and Dieting
- Football Injury Prevention
- Golf Injury Prevention
- Gymnastics Injury Prevention
- Hamstring Muscle Injuries
- Heat Injury and Heat Exhaustion
- Helmet Safety
- High School Sports Injuries
- Hockey Injury Prevention
- Horseback Riding Injury Prevention
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Mallet Finger (Baseball Finger)
- Meniscal Tears
- Muscle Contusion (Bruise)
- Muscle Cramp
- Muscle Strains in the Thigh
- Neck Pain
- Neck Sprain
- Osgood-Schlatter Disease (Knee Pain)
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament Injuries
- Return To Play
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Rotator Cuff Tears: Surgical Treatment Options
- Safe Exercise
- Scaphoid Fracture of the Wrist
- Shin Splints
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Shoulder Impingement/Rotator Cuff Tendinitis
- Shoulder Joint Tear (Glenoid Labrum Tear)
- Shoulder Separation
- Skiing Injury Prevention
- SLAP Tears
- Soccer Injury Prevention
- Sports Concussion
- Sports Hernia (Athletic Pubalgia)
- Sports Injury Prevention for Baby Boomers
- Sports Nutrition
- Sprained Thumb
- Sprains, Strains and Other Soft Tissue Injuries
- Stress Fractures
- Swimming Injury Prevention
- Tennis Court Safety
- Tennis Injury Prevention
- The Risks of Steroid Use
- Throwing Injuries in the Elbow in Children
- Tips for a Safe Running Program
- Train Smart and Stay Strong
- Volleyball Injury Prevention
- Winter Sports Injury Prevention
- Wrist Sprains
- X-rays, CT Scans and MRIs
- Yoga Injury Prevention
My practice of Surgery
I am pleased to introduce you to my highly trained and eager treatment team that makes everything possible.
Additional physicians in my practice:
- In Hand, Shoulder & Sport Paris Institute: Dr Philippe Roure, Dr Christian Couturier, Dr Gilles Cohen, Dr Matthieu Meyer
- in the ESPACE MEDICAL VAUBAN include: Dr Alain Simon (Sports Physician and past Medic of the French National Soccer Team), Dr Alexis Savigny (Professional Sport Medecine Specialist, Stade Français Rugby Team) and Dr Luc Kerboull, Orthopedic surgeon specialist in joint replacement.
- in CMC Paris V, include Dr Yoann Bohu medical staff of Racing Metro Rugby Team.
Highly trained (Locoregional Anesthesiologits, Interventional Radiologists, orthopaedic nurses; physical therapists; nurse practitioners; administrative experts etc...) and my Assistant Nathalie stand ready to participate in providing you with the highest quality of care.
We all work in collaboration with international teams such as Dr Hakim Chalabi and Dr Philippe Landreau (QATAR ORTHOPAEDIC AND SPORTS MEDICINE HOSPITAL- DOHA Qatar), Dr Bruno LUSSIEZ (IM2S - MONACO), Pr Paco Biosca (Chelsea Football Club medical manager) and Pr Yves Catonné (Pitié Salpetriere Hospital - Paris France).
Together, we are committed to providing the best possible orthopaedic care to our rapidly growing patient family.
INFORMATIONS LÉGALES :
Aucune information personnelle n'est utilisée sur le site.
Aucune publicité ou information à caractère commercial n'y figurent. Il est fourni gracieusement à ses Membres par l'American Society for Hand Surgery (ASSH) et l'American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS).
Dernière mise-à-jour : 07 Mai 2014
This site has been viewed 35,249 times.