Patient education library
Orthopaedic information you can trust from Your Orthopaedic Connection, a service provided by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Calcium, Nutrition, and Bone Health
- Effects of Aging
- Exercise and Bone and Joint Conditions
- First Fracture May Be a Warning Sign
- Guidelines for Preventing Falls
- Home Safety Checklist
- Osteoporosis and Falls
- Osteoporosis in Men
- Osteoporosis Prevention
- Osteoporosis Tests
- Partner with Your Physician for the Best Surgical Outcome
- Patients Have Important Role in Safer Health Care
- Physician-Patient Communication: AAOS Advisory Statement
- Seniors and Exercise
- Seniors and Exercise: Starting an Exercise Program
- Weight-Bearing Exercise for Women and Girls
- What Is Your Risk for Osteoporosis?
My practice of Surgery
I am pleased to introduce you to my highly trained and eager treatment team that makes everything possible.
Additional physicians in my practice:
- In Hand, Shoulder & Sport Paris Institute: Dr Philippe Roure, Dr Christian Couturier, Dr Gilles Cohen, Dr Matthieu Meyer
- in the ESPACE MEDICAL VAUBAN include: Dr Alain Simon (Sports Physician and past Medic of the French National Soccer Team), Dr Alexis Savigny (Professional Sport Medecine Specialist, Stade Français Rugby Team) and Dr Luc Kerboull, Orthopedic surgeon specialist in joint replacement.
- in CMC Paris V, include Dr Frédéric Genet (Professional Sport Medecine Specialist) and Dr Yoann Bohu medical staff of Racing Metro Rugby Team.
Highly trained (Locoregional Anesthesiologits, Interventional Radiologists, orthopaedic nurses; physical therapists; nurse practitioners; administrative experts etc...) and my Assistant Nathalie stand ready to participate in providing you with the highest quality of care.
We all work in collaboration with international teams such as Dr Hakim Chalabi and Pr Gérard Saillant (QATAR ORTHOPAEDIC AND SPORTS MEDICINE HOSPITAL- DOHA Qatar), Dr Bruno LUSSIEZ (IM2S - MONACO) and Pr Yves Catonné (Pitié Salpetriere Hospital - Paris France).
Together, we are committed to providing the best possible orthopaedic care to our rapidly growing patient family.
INFORMATIONS LÉGALES :
Aucune information personnelle n'est utilisée sur le site.
Aucune publicité ou information à caractère commercial n'y figurent. Il est fourni gracieusement à ses Membres par l'American Society for Hand Surgery (ASSH) et l'American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS).
Dernière mise-à-jour : 17 Février 2013
This site has been viewed 30,441 times.