Patient education library
Orthopaedic information you can trust from Your Orthopaedic Connection, a service provided by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Health & Safety
- Aerobic Exercise
- Calcium, Nutrition, and Bone Health
- Creatine Supplements
- Cross Training
- Daily Activity Log
- Early Prevention of Osteoporosis
- Effects of Aging
- Exercise and Bone and Joint Conditions
- Exercise Walking
- Guidelines for Preventing Falls
- Healthy Bones at Every Age
- Helmet Safety
- Home Safety Checklist
- How to Sit at a Computer
- Osteoporosis Prevention
- Patient Safety Web Sites and Resources
- Patients Are Important Members of the Healthcare Team
- Prevent Snow Shoveling and Snow Blowing Injuries
- Safe Exercise
- Selecting Home Exercise Equipment
- Seniors and Exercise
- Seniors and Exercise: Starting an Exercise Program
- Sports Injuries and Baby Boomers
- Sports Nutrition
- Starting a Strength Training Program
- Starting an Exercise Program
- Statins and Bone Health
- The Risks of Steroid Use
- Tips for a Safe Running Program
- Train Smart and Stay Strong
- Warm Up, Cool Down and Be Flexible
- Weight-Bearing Exercise for Women and Girls
- Why Exercise?
- Yoga Injury Prevention
My practice of Surgery
I am pleased to introduce you to my highly trained and eager treatment team that makes everything possible.
Additional physicians in my practice:
- In Hand, Shoulder & Sport Paris Institute: Dr Philippe Roure, Dr Christian Couturier, Dr Gilles Cohen, Dr Matthieu Meyer
- in the ESPACE MEDICAL VAUBAN include: Dr Alain Simon (Sports Physician and past Medic of the French National Soccer Team), Dr Alexis Savigny (Professional Sport Medecine Specialist, Stade Français Rugby Team) and Dr Luc Kerboull, Orthopedic surgeon specialist in joint replacement.
- in CMC Paris V, include Dr Yoann Bohu medical staff of Racing Metro Rugby Team.
Highly trained (Locoregional Anesthesiologits, Interventional Radiologists, orthopaedic nurses; physical therapists; nurse practitioners; administrative experts etc...) and my Assistant Nathalie stand ready to participate in providing you with the highest quality of care.
We all work in collaboration with international teams such as Dr Hakim Chalabi and Dr Philippe Landreau (QATAR ORTHOPAEDIC AND SPORTS MEDICINE HOSPITAL- DOHA Qatar), Dr Bruno LUSSIEZ (IM2S - MONACO), Pr Paco Biosca (Chelsea Football Club medical manager) and Pr Yves Catonné (Pitié Salpetriere Hospital - Paris France).
Together, we are committed to providing the best possible orthopaedic care to our rapidly growing patient family.
INFORMATIONS LÉGALES :
Aucune information personnelle n'est utilisée sur le site.
Aucune publicité ou information à caractère commercial n'y figurent. Il est fourni gracieusement à ses Membres par l'American Society for Hand Surgery (ASSH) et l'American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS).
Dernière mise-à-jour : 28 Janvier 2014
This site has been viewed 32,872 times.