Patient education library
Orthopaedic information you can trust from Your Orthopaedic Connection, a service provided by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Hand & Wrist
- Animal Bites
- Arthritis of the Hand
- Arthritis of the Thumb
- Arthritis of the Wrist
- Boutonnière Deformity
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Compartment Syndrome
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy)
- De Quervain's Tendinosis
- Dedo en gatillo (Trigger Finger)
- Distal Radius Fractures (Broken Wrist)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Electrodiagnostic Testing
- Finger Fractures
- Fingertip Injuries and Amputations
- Flexor Tendon Injuries
- Ganglion Cyst of the Wrist and Hand
- Hand Fractures
- Human Bites
- Kienböck's Disease
- Mallet Finger (Baseball Finger)
- Nerve Injuries
- Restoring Hand Function After Spinal Cord Injury
- Síndrome de Dolor Regional Complejo (Distrofia Simpática Refleja) (Complex Regional Pain Syndrome)
- Scaphoid Fracture of the Wrist
- Sprained Thumb
- Thumb Fractures
- Trigger Finger
- Ulnar Tunnel Syndrome of the Wrist
- What is a Hand Surgeon?
- Wrist Arthroscopy
- Wrist Joint Replacement (Wrist Arthroplasty)
- Wrist Sprains
My practice of Surgery
No orthopaedic surgeon practices without the support of a professional team and I am certainly no exception!
I am pleased to introduce you to my highly trained and eager treatment team that makes everything possible.
Additional physicians in my practice:
- In Hand, Shoulder & Sport Paris Institute: Dr Philippe Roure, Dr Christian Couturier, Dr Gilles Cohen
- in the ESPACE MEDICAL VAUBAN include: Dr Alain Simon (Sports Physician and past Medic of the French National Soccer Team), Dr Alexis Savigny (Professional Sport Medecine Specialist, Stade Français Rugby Team) and Dr Luc Kerboull, Orthopedic surgeon specialist in joint replacement.
- in CMC Paris V, include Dr Yoann Bohu medical staff of Racing Metro Rugby Team.
Highly trained (Locoregional Anesthesiologits, Interventional Radiologists, orthopaedic nurses; physical therapists; nurse practitioners; administrative experts etc...) and my Assistant Nathalie stand ready to participate in providing you with the highest quality of care.
We all work in collaboration with international teams such as Dr Hakim Chalabi and Dr Philippe Landreau (QATAR ORTHOPAEDIC AND SPORTS MEDICINE HOSPITAL- DOHA Qatar), Dr Bruno LUSSIEZ (IM2S - MONACO), Pr Paco Biosca (Chelsea Football Club medical manager) and Pr Yves Catonné (Pitié Salpetriere Hospital - Paris France).
Together, we are committed to providing the best possible orthopaedic care to our rapidly growing patient family.
INFORMATIONS LÉGALES :
Aucune information personnelle n'est utilisée sur le site.
Aucune publicité ou information à caractère commercial n'y figurent. Il est fourni gracieusement à ses Membres par l'American Society for Hand Surgery (ASSH) et l'American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS).
Dernière mise-à-jour : 1 Mars 2016
Responsable éditorial : Dr Didier FONTÈS
This site has been viewed 56,590 times.