Patient education library
Orthopaedic information you can trust from Your Orthopaedic Connection, a service provided by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Broken Bones & Injuries
- Adult Forearm Fractures
- Animal Bites
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injuries
- Back Pain in Children
- Biceps Tendon Tear at the Elbow
- Biceps Tendon Tear at the Shoulder
- Burners and Stingers
- Cervical Fracture (Broken Neck)
- Chronic Shoulder Instability
- Clavicle Fracture (Broken Collarbone)
- Collateral Ligament Injuries
- Combined Knee Ligament Injuries
- Common Shoulder Injuries
- Dislocated Shoulder
- Distal Humerus Fractures of the Elbow
- Distal Radius Fractures (Broken Wrist)
- Elbow (Olecranon) Fractures
- Elbow Dislocation
- Elbow Fractures in Children
- Erb's Palsy (Brachial Plexus Birth Palsy)
- Finger Fractures
- Fingertip Injuries and Amputations
- Flexor Tendon Injuries
- Forearm Fractures in Children
- Fracturas de los codos en los niños (Elbow Fractures in Children)
- Fracturas del antebrazo en los niños (Forearm Fractures in Children)
- Fractures (Broken Bones)
- Growth Plate Fractures
- Hamstring Muscle Injuries
- Hand Fractures
- Heat Injury and Heat Exhaustion
- High School Sports Injuries
- Human Bites
- Mallet Finger (Baseball Finger)
- Meniscus Tears
- Muscle Contusion (Bruise)
- Muscle Cramp
- Muscle Strains in the Thigh
- Neck Pain
- Neck Sprain
- Nerve Injuries
- Osgood-Schlatter Disease (Knee Pain)
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament Injuries
- Radial Head Fractures of the Elbow
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Rotator Cuff Tears: Frequently Asked Questions
- Scaphoid Fracture of the Wrist
- Scapula (Shoulder Blade) Fractures
- Shin Splints
- Shoulder Impingement/Rotator Cuff Tendinitis
- Shoulder Joint Tear (Glenoid Labrum Tear)
- Shoulder Separation
- Shoulder Trauma (Fractures and Dislocations)
- SLAP Tears
- Sports Concussion
- Sprained Thumb
- Sprains, Strains and Other Soft-Tissue Injuries
- Stress Fractures
- Throwing Injuries in the Elbow in Children
- Thumb Fractures
- Wrist Sprains
My practice of Surgery
No orthopaedic surgeon practices without the support of a professional team and I am certainly no exception!
I am pleased to introduce you to my highly trained and eager treatment team that makes everything possible.
Additional physicians in my practice:
- In Hand, Shoulder & Sport Paris Institute: Dr Philippe Roure, Dr Christian Couturier, Dr Gilles Cohen
- in the ESPACE MEDICAL VAUBAN include: Dr Alain Simon (Sports Physician and past Medic of the French National Soccer Team), Dr Alexis Savigny (Professional Sport Medecine Specialist, Stade Français Rugby Team) and Dr Luc Kerboull, Orthopedic surgeon specialist in joint replacement.
- in CMC Paris V, include Dr Yoann Bohu medical staff of Racing Metro Rugby Team.
Highly trained (Locoregional Anesthesiologits, Interventional Radiologists, orthopaedic nurses; physical therapists; nurse practitioners; administrative experts etc...) and my Assistant Nathalie stand ready to participate in providing you with the highest quality of care.
We all work in collaboration with international teams such as Dr Hakim Chalabi and Dr Philippe Landreau (QATAR ORTHOPAEDIC AND SPORTS MEDICINE HOSPITAL- DOHA Qatar), Dr Bruno LUSSIEZ (IM2S - MONACO), Pr Paco Biosca (Chelsea Football Club medical manager) and Pr Yves Catonné (Pitié Salpetriere Hospital - Paris France).
Together, we are committed to providing the best possible orthopaedic care to our rapidly growing patient family.
INFORMATIONS LÉGALES :
Aucune information personnelle n'est utilisée sur le site.
Aucune publicité ou information à caractère commercial n'y figurent. Il est fourni gracieusement à ses Membres par l'American Society for Hand Surgery (ASSH) et l'American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS).
Dernière mise-à-jour : 1 Mars 2016
Responsable éditorial : Dr Didier FONTÈS
This site has been viewed 56,625 times.