About Alan Wamboldt, MD
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 1990
- University of Illinois, Champaign, IL B.S., Biochemisty 1978
- University of Illinois Medical Center, Chicago, IL M.D. 1978-1982
- University of Illinois Medical Center, Chicago, IL Orthopaedic Surgery 1982-1987
- Banner Baywood Medical Center | Mesa, AZ
Paper presented at the Scoliosis Research Society: "A Segmental Analysis of the Distribution of Lumbar Lordosis in the Normal Spine"
My practice is in the same community where my family and I live so it is very important that I remain active in the community. We attend church regularly and participate in various volunteer positions. My son is pursuing a career in criminal justice and my daughter is pursuing opera performance while also teaching voice lessons. I enjoy woodworking, fishing, hiking and backpacking, skiing and generally any activities in the outdoors, especially in the mountains.
Other staff in my practice
Tami Duvaul, Office Manager
Amanda Noga, X-ray Technician
Stephanie Wade, Receptionist
Stacy Gerkin, Receptionist