Patient education library
Orthopaedic information you can trust from Your Orthopaedic Connection, a service provided by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Treatments & Surgeries
- Anesthesia for Hip and Knee Surgery
- Articular Cartilage Restoration
- Bone and Tissue Transplantation
- Bunion Surgery
- Care of Casts and Splints
- Electrodiagnostic testing
- Glossary of Orthopaedic Diagnostic Tests
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate
- How to Use Crutches, Canes and Walkers
- Internal Fixation for Fractures
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Knee Arthroscopy Exercise Guide
- Low Back Pain Exercise Guide
- Meniscal Transplants
- Osteoporosis Tests
- Physical Fields
- Restoring Hand Function After Spinal Cord Injury
- Shoulder Surgery
- Shoulder Surgery Exercise Guide
- Spinal Fusion
- Statins and Bone Health
- Surgery and Smoking
- Viscosupplementation Treatment for Arthritis
- What Are NSAIDs?
- What is a Hand Surgeon?
- Wrist Arthroscopy
- X-rays, CT Scans and MRIs
This site has been viewed 57,604 times.