About Carrie R. Swigart, MD
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Hand Surgery, 2001 Recertified, 2009
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons, 2000 Recertified, 2009
- Wellesley College, Wellesley, MA BA, Bio-Physics and Mathematics 1986
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA MD 1991
- Yale-New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT General Surgery 1992
- Yale-New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT Orthopaedic Surgery 1996
- C.V.Starr Hand Surgery Center/ Roosevelt Hospital, New York, NY Hand Surgery 1997
- Yale-New Haven Hospital | New Haven, CT
Society membershipsState Society Memberships
State Orthopaedic Societies
- Connecticut Orthopedic Society
- Eastern Orthopaedic Association
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- New England Hand Society
I have been a director of the Woodbridge Park Association for three years and am currently serving as its vice president.
Other staff in my practice
During office hours I am assisted by an outstanding group of nurses and medical assistants including Jean Grosner.
Appointments can be made through our appointment schedulers at 203-737-5656 or through my assistant, Agnieszka.
This site has been viewed 5,380 times.